Sportsman's Paradise Vol 09-33
Sportsman's Paradise Vol 09-32
whale_shark_01
130 pound yellowfin tuna! Tun
Redneck Times
Sportsman's Paradise Vol 09-31
Venice Louisiana amberjack fis
Capt. Peace Small Sword Gets B
RodnReelTV.com is your Online TV Station. You can watch full length, big screen Fishing, Hunting & Diving Shows 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Great shows like Between the Banks with Bob Gourgues, Ascension Outdoors by Goosie Guice and Lyle Johnson, Paradise Louisiana with Gary Rispone, Joe Macaluso and Don Dubuc and spectacular Diving Features by Captain Al Walker.

The next TV show could be yours. Take your video camera with you and shoot short fun clips or create an entire show and put it up on RodnReelTV.com for the world to see. Watch for our contest with some great prizes. Visit RodnReelTV.com today and often, you never know what or who you might see.

RodnReel.com Sportsman's Forum
RodnReel.com Sportsman's Forum
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Sportsmen's Lounge
 The Back Room
 Outdoors Writers
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

hookiemonster
Advanced Member

USA
1047 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2013 :  11:05:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've noticed many comments(many unfavorable)lately in the reports section about Bob Marshall. I've read his reports and articles over the years.............agreed with some and disagreed with others. This is true of other writers and reporters,on TV, radio and in print. Everyone is entitled to their opinions,beliefs,etc. We all need to hear all sides of a topic in order to make up our own minds.
It is NOT necessary to "bash" others because we don't agree with them. And some wonder why their posts are deleted. Let's not forget the reports section is for "fishing/hunting reports. We can get over here in the forum and voice our opinions,but as always we should "be nice"
Personally, I like to read any writers articles on the outdoors.Good way to learn.
I've noticed that this time of year when things are slow outside the reports get a little "testy". Guess we get bored,spring is right around the corner,I for one can't wait!

Henry Bonck

ed mcintyre
Administrator

USA
6938 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2013 :  12:50:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yep, especially when you have temps in the mid to upper 70's and light winds during the week and then the weekend turns to crap.

when i die bury me deep, put a bucket of bait at my feet, put a rod and reel in my hand and i will fish my way to the promised land !!!! remember we did not inherit these resources from our parents, we are merely borrowing them from our children
Go to Top of Page

Capt Rory Rorison
Advanced Member

USA
2066 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2013 :  07:08:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hookiemonster

I've noticed many comments(many unfavorable)lately in the reports section about Bob Marshall. I've read his reports and articles over the years.............agreed with some and disagreed with others. This is true of other writers and reporters,on TV, radio and in print. Everyone is entitled to their opinions,beliefs,etc. We all need to hear all sides of a topic in order to make up our own minds.
It is NOT necessary to "bash" others because we don't agree with them. And some wonder why their posts are deleted. Let's not forget the reports section is for "fishing/hunting reports. We can get over here in the forum and voice our opinions,but as always we should "be nice"
Personally, I like to read any writers articles on the outdoors.Good way to learn.
I've noticed that this time of year when things are slow outside the reports get a little "testy". Guess we get bored,spring is right around the corner,I for one can't wait!

Henry Bonck

Yep, saw all that in the Reports area. I thought this time of year was prime Guide Bashing Season. Business has been so bad this past year even our bashing is down. LOL

Capt. Rory Rorison
United Charters
Speckled trout and
Redfish fishing charters
Shell Beach, LA
504-439-1680

Go to Top of Page

ed mcintyre
Administrator

USA
6938 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2013 :  11:25:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
anyway nasty weather out there through tomorrow, be careful

when i die bury me deep, put a bucket of bait at my feet, put a rod and reel in my hand and i will fish my way to the promised land !!!! remember we did not inherit these resources from our parents, we are merely borrowing them from our children
Go to Top of Page

seabird

356 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2013 :  10:01:29 PM  Show Profile  Send seabird a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Marshall wasn't always a dishonest writer--just lately when he sold his soul to Newhouse to trash rebublicans.

Go to Top of Page

Coffeepot Bill
Advanced Member

USA
3976 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2013 :  2:20:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Coffeepot Bill a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by seabird

Marshall wasn't always a dishonest writer--just lately when he sold his soul to Newhouse to trash rebublicans.

The only diffrence between me and the outdoor wriiters is that they can lie better than me ...

COFFEEPOT BILL
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
RodnReel.com Sportsman's Forum © 2008 Rigs, Reefs, and Wrecks,Inc. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000