Sportsman's Paradise Vol 09-33
Sportsman's Paradise Vol 09-32
whale_shark_01
130 pound yellowfin tuna! Tun
Redneck Times
Sportsman's Paradise Vol 09-31
Venice Louisiana amberjack fis
Capt. Peace Small Sword Gets B
RodnReelTV.com is your Online TV Station. You can watch full length, big screen Fishing, Hunting & Diving Shows 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Great shows like Between the Banks with Bob Gourgues, Ascension Outdoors by Goosie Guice and Lyle Johnson, Paradise Louisiana with Gary Rispone, Joe Macaluso and Don Dubuc and spectacular Diving Features by Captain Al Walker.

The next TV show could be yours. Take your video camera with you and shoot short fun clips or create an entire show and put it up on RodnReelTV.com for the world to see. Watch for our contest with some great prizes. Visit RodnReelTV.com today and often, you never know what or who you might see.

RodnReel.com Sportsman's Forum
RodnReel.com Sportsman's Forum
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Ask the Staff
 Comments / Suggestions
 need to update

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Jeremy Waltrip Posted - 02/13/2011 : 08:38:11 AM
I would like to see Mike Upgrade his fishing report forum. Would make it a lot easier to read and follow! Once a report is made you can just comment under!

I read this site offten but It needs a good upgrade to keep up with techniogy. Its also hard to read and slow on your cell phone!

All the lastest forum upgrades have cell phone user apt to make it easier to post reports and view.

Thanks

18   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Secret Formula Posted - 12/01/2011 : 3:55:30 PM
I agree with Trout Slayer, this doesn't need to morph into another "me too" site by copying their style or format. There's only and adverage of a dozen or so reports a day to scroll through, it shouldn't be that hard for someone to "keep up".

Fret Not, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday!
JOHN C Posted - 11/30/2011 : 11:07:09 PM
Irma Thomas used to sing at the Jewish Community Center on St. Charles Ave. during the early '60's and the Union Hall on Tchoupitoulas St. PS...I sold her shrimp during the late '90's and pre-Katrina when I had my Lafitte skiff.

Ernie K-Doe sang at the Sands Lounge which was on Jefferson Hwy. in the first big turn (from N.O.)...now a liqour distributorship. John Castelluccio, Jr.

OLDER SUV and house, STILL HAVE new boat-'06 Avenger, Semi-retired-'08, soon to get "new-wife" BUT MAY CHANGE MY MIND and THEN 'MIGHT NOT BE' in debt for the rest of my life! Now & 4-ever!!!
hookiemonster Posted - 11/30/2011 : 9:08:22 PM
And if you remember when these tunes came out you are showing your age.

Henry Bonck
JOHN C Posted - 11/28/2011 : 2:35:07 PM
Along with "Tee Na Na"---Erma's "It's Raining", "Lipstick Traces" and "You Talk to Much (you worry me to death)"! John Castelluccio, Jr.

OLDER SUV and house, STILL HAVE new boat-'06 Avenger, Semi-retired-'08, soon to get "new-wife" BUT MAY CHANGE MY MIND and THEN 'MIGHT NOT BE' in debt for the rest of my life! Now & 4-ever!!!
Coffeepot Bill Posted - 11/27/2011 : 10:57:24 PM
[quote
JOHN C.

[/quote]
OOOOPS DO YOU REMEMBER (ERNIE K.DOE'S) "TAIN'T IT THE TRUTH"
"GO ON HAVE A GOOD CRY " ETC ETC

COFFEEPOT BILL
Frank Martin Posted - 07/31/2011 : 12:41:22 PM
I don't blame these people about thier attuide towards cellphones it's just plain rude to use in places where everybody is trying to do business of some type and you have somebody on their phone trying too multi-task and not doing a good job of it either and holding up the line.
Outsideallthetime Posted - 07/29/2011 : 02:46:22 AM
And, of course, if you want to see the most current comments in the FORUM click on "ACTIVE TOPICS" and there ya go!

JOHN C Posted - 04/02/2011 : 10:40:30 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Chris V

The Reports are, well, REPORTS. If you feel the need to comment the option is there to do so and some do. But for discussions we have the Forums section for that and the two different options serve the purpose well.
Tbonez, I ment that comment in jest not to offend.

Chris

Kris, kan't half sed it Annee betah!!! Dis is gettin a homolot betah...John Castelluccio, Jr. Phonics anyone!!??!!

New SUV-'06 Yukon, new 56 yoa house, new boat-'06 Avenger, Semi-retired-'07, soon to get "new-wife"-'10??? and THEN in debt for the rest of my life-Now&4-ever!!!
Chris V Posted - 04/02/2011 : 09:29:06 AM
The Reports are, well, REPORTS. If you feel the need to comment the option is there to do so and some do. But for discussions we have the Forums section for that and the two different options serve the purpose well.
Tbonez, I ment that comment in jest not to offend.

Chris
ed mcintyre Posted - 03/25/2011 : 4:00:44 PM
i agree with you trout slayer,

when i die bury me deep, put a bucket of bait at my feet, put a rod and reel in my hand and i will fish my way to the promised land !!!! remember we did not inherit these resources from our parents, we are merely borrowing them from our children
trout slayer Posted - 03/23/2011 : 3:18:17 PM
That "other site" provides the comment feature below a report. I hate it. Sometimes relevant reports stay near the top, but more often uninteresting reports stay near the top because someone keeps commenting on it. Even worse, it becomes "cliquish," where a certain group of popular buddies keep it near the top.

I like the fairness and simpleness of the reports here. Fancier technology does not make it better.

Coffeepot Bill Posted - 03/23/2011 : 03:19:31 AM
WELL NOW THAT YOU BRING IT UP I NEVER PASSED EITHER ONE OF THOSE CLASSES ... IT WAS HARD TO GO TO SCHOOL ALL DAY AND HUNT ALL NIGHT ...

COFFEEPOT BILL
tbonez Posted - 02/14/2011 : 2:08:55 PM
welcome jeremy.

the reports are a chore to go thru,and san update would be nice.

c'mon chris,give the man a break.He is new here and not everyone can spell.or type good.

JOHN C Posted - 02/13/2011 : 11:45:12 PM
Like Art & Aaron Neville sang..."'Taint It the Truth"!!! ohn Castelluccio, Jr.

New SUV-'06 Yukon, new 56 yoa house, new boat-'06 Avenger, Semi-retired-'07, soon to get "new-wife"-'10??? and THEN in debt for the rest of my life-Now&4-ever!!!
hookiemonster Posted - 02/13/2011 : 12:58:01 PM
Them's pretty strong words, podner!!
My grand daughter spends as much time texting as anyone,if school were closed you could add another 6 or 7 hours.
Have anyone noticed the objections that people are developing toward cell phones? My doctor has said he will leave the exam room if you use the cell phone during the visit.........cashiers in many stores have signs asking that you not use the cell-phone while being checked out and many similar stories.Movie goers have been asked to leave due to using cell phone during a movie.

Henry Bonck
JOHN C Posted - 02/13/2011 : 12:35:23 PM
Henry, I AM WITH YOU. The BIGGEST PROBLEM I see with the 'new wave of technology' is TEXTING! There are soo many people texting that is is really annoying. Texting while standing in line to place an order, while seated and eatting, and THE WORST-WHILE DRIVING (holding up traffic at a now green light, after stopping for a traffic sign, etc, etc...)!!!

THE RESULT...this generation WILL NOT HAVE ANY INTER-PERSONAL SKILLS. Picture them going for a job interview and cannot look at a person's face and just simply talk. Texting/Facebook has taken out the personal touch and ability to hear a person's voice, their tone, demeanor, etc as compared to a simple telephone call: "Hello" and subsequent conversation!

The age of technology, (especially video games) is causing many suicides, unnecessary killings...why---THE PERSONAL CONNECTION HAS BEEN LOST. People playing the violent vidoe games have developed no remorse and lost compassion and feeling! JUST HOW MANY OF THESE TEXTING & VIDEO ZOMBIES HAVE EVER SPENT ANY QUALITY TIME IN THE OUTDOORS...FISHING, HUNTING, HIKING---VERY FEW! JUST MY OPINIONS!!! John Castelluccio, Jr.

hookiemonster Posted - 02/13/2011 : 11:19:11 AM
Jeremy,we oldtimers.........well me anyway.....don't like the rapid changes in technology.Once we figure something out,its nice to have it remain the same,call it staying in our comfort zone if you will!
My son is a certified master mechanic,attends Delgado for update sessions on all the latest wrinkles in auto technology and maintains computers at work because it's necessary for his job repairing cars.Most other mechanics depend on him and others like him to keep up.
I, on the other hand was an electronic tech who liked to work on cars. I think I MAY have been a decent marine mechanic.With the rapid changes in technology both fields are difficult to keep up with.You almost need a class to learn to operate a TV remote.Cell phones were for telephone calls! Now they do everything but brush your teeth! There are more gadgets for fishing now than were on the space shuttle.....depth finders,sonar,GPS,etc.
Think I'll go fishing!!!!Now where did I put that tackle box,the one with wheels because it's so heavy!

Henry Bonck
Chris V Posted - 02/13/2011 : 09:27:34 AM
Jeremy, You might want to see if there is a spellcheck app for your cell. LOL

Chris

RodnReel.com Sportsman's Forum © 2008 Rigs, Reefs, and Wrecks,Inc. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.31 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000